[DDI-users] Setting up a catalog

Mari Kleemola (TAU) mari.kleemola at tuni.fi
Fri Sep 17 02:38:50 EDT 2021

Hi Wendy,
The underlying infrastructure of FSD’s data catalogue was presented in IASSIST 2014. Even though some things are outdated or not realized as planned, the presentation might still be useful:  Heinonen, Matti, & Alaterä, Tuomas J. (2014). Aila and Metka: FSD's new tools for the trade. IASSIST 2014: Aligning Data and Research Infrastructure (IASSIST 2014), Toronto, Canada. Zenodo. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.4293276
All the best,
Mari