[DDI-users] Fwd: New co-Chairs for DDI Training Group wanted

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Fri Oct 22 11:03:34 EDT 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jane Fry

Dear DDI people,

We (Anja Perry and  Jane Fry) are stepping down as the DDI Training Group
co-chairs at the end of 2021 and we are now looking for new volunteers for
this role.

It has been a very fulfilling task, mainly due to such an enthusiastic and
motivated Training Group! However, we feel it’s time to hand this task over
to people with new ideas for DDI Training.

We already know of one great person who showed interest in this task. So,
if you were thinking about it but are still hesitant, you will likely join
another very capable co-chair.

Jane and Anja are happy to answer your questions regarding this position.
Also, feel free to share this with your colleagues who may not part be of
the DDI Training Group yet but may make good chairs.

Best wishes,

Jane and Anja

Dr. Anja Perry
Data Acquisitions and Access
GESIS – Leibniz-Institut für Sozialwissenschaften

--
Jane Fry, MA, MLIS
Data Services Librarian