[DDI-users] save the dates: 2021 DDI annual meetings

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Mon Mar 1 01:14:07 EST 2021

Dear DDI community,

Each year, the DDI Alliance hosts annual meetings to discuss Alliance
business, learn about activities, and provide feedback on priorities for
the coming year.  This year, we will host two separate virtual meetings in
June, which are described below.  We invite anyone who is interested in DDI
activities to attend these virtual meetings.

*DDI Alliance Annual Meeting of the Scientific Community*June 15, 2021
(Tuesday) 13:00-15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting: https://umich.zoom.us/j/94437207068
Meeting ID: 944 3720 7068
Find your local number: https://umich.zoom.us/u/abon9oB5kV

The Meeting of the Scientific Community will discuss DDI technical and
scientific developments, including a Scientific Work Plan for the coming
year.  The recently reorganized Scientific Board will convene the annual
meeting.

*DDI Alliance Annual Meeting of Members*
June 22, 2021 (Tuesday) 13:00-15:00 UTC

Join Zoom Meeting: https://umich.zoom.us/j/98025859815
Meeting ID: 980 2585 9815
Find your local number: https://umich.zoom.us/u/adYadTCRE4

The Meeting of Members is a forum for Member Organization discussion and
feedback, as well as planning for the upcoming fiscal year.  The annual
Meeting of Members is chaired by the Chair of the DDI Executive Board.

Agendas with summary reports will be distributed the month before the
respective meetings.  Past annual meeting materials are available on the
DDI web site: https://ddialliance.org/annual-meetings.  If you have any
questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.  Looking forward to
seeing many of you (virtually) in June!

Sincerely,
Jared

Jared Lyle