[DDI-users] DDI Executive Board nominations

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Wed Apr 14 23:30:08 EDT 2021

Dear DDI community:

This is an election year for the DDI Executive Board
<https://ddialliance.org/node/938>.  Four board seats are up for election
(terms are four years).  According to the Alliance Bylaws
<https://ddialliance.org/sites/default/files/DDIBylaws_20201031.pdf>: "In
election years, nominations for At-Large members will be solicited in April
and a slate will be prepared by the Executive Director for discussion at
the annual meeting with the election occurring in June. In the event that
there are more candidates than positions, the election will be decided on
the basis of those candidates getting the most votes."

The responsibilities of the Executive Board include: setting overall policy
and budget for the Alliance, providing strategic guidance and review of the
Alliance’s activities, and overseeing the management of the financial
affairs of the Alliance on behalf of the Members.

I invite anyone interested in serving on or nominating another person to
the Executive Board to email me directly with the nomination.  The Alliance
is committed to broad representation and encourages a wide and diverse pool
of nominations.

Sincerely,
Jared

Jared Lyle