[DDI-users] Anonymization

Peuch Benjamin Benjamin.Peuch at arch.be
Thu Oct 1 10:59:30 EDT 2020

Hello Wendy, hello everyone,

I am wondering what field is best suited in DDI 2.5 for information about the anonymization process before publication of a dataset.

It feels to me that this could/should almost have a dedicated field, seeing how privacy concerns are on the rise (obviously a positive trend). But I could not find instances of the words "anonymis/ze" and "anonymis/zation" in the field level documentation.

Best regards,

Benjamin Peuch

State Archives of Belgium
SODA project: Social Sciences Data Archive<http://www.arch.be/index.php?l=en&m=our-projects&r=research-projects&pr=the-soda-project-a-data-archive-for-social-sciences>

Archives de l'État en Belgique / Rijksarchief in België / Belgisches Staatsarchiv
Service DAD - Archivage digital / Dienst DAD - Digitale Archivering / Dienststelle DAD - Digitale Archivierung