[DDI-users] Colectica 6 is available with DDI Lifecycle 3.3!

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Mon Jun 22 22:34:17 EDT 2020

Hi DDI users,

We are happy to announce the availability of Colectica 6.0, now with DDI
Lifecycle 3.3, is now available!

Major new features and changes in version 6 include:

- Support for DDI Lifecycle 3.3, in addition to 2.x, 3.1, and 3.2
- Roundtrips between DDI 3.3 and DDI 3.1 and 3.2
- Support for GSIM Statistical Classifications
- Advanced transaction support in Colectica Repository
- Improved speed in Colectica Repository
- Updates to Colectica Portal Core
- Hundreds of new features and improvements

You can view all the changes in the changelog at:

https://docs.colectica.com/changelog/6.0/

In addition to the new version 6, Colectica is developing several new
tools in 2020 to help larger organizations and individual users document
research data and specify their questionnaires using open standards.
Please take a look at our 2020 Roadmap.

https://www.colectica.com/news/Colectica-2020-roadmap/

We hope you are as excited about version 6 as we are. Don't forget to
follow us on Twitter @Colectica to stay up to date!

https://twitter.com/Colectica

Cheers,
The Colectica Team