[DDI-users] Filing issues against any DDI product

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Fri Feb 28 15:47:36 EST 2020

The Technical Committee (TC) invites comments and suggestions on any of the
current DDI suite of published products including DDI-Lifecycle,
DDI-Codebook, Controlled Vocabularies, and XKOS. While you can always file
issues in the individual trackers for each product, you may also file using
the following link:

*https://ddi-alliance.atlassian.net/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=11700
<https://ddi-alliance.atlassian.net/CreateIssue.jspa?pid=11700>*

All comments will be reviewed by the TC and move to the appropriate
tracking system(s).  We hope this makes it easier for you to inform us of
needed changes or improvements to our products.

Please note, include your name and email in the description of the issue so
that group working on a specific project can contact you for follow up.

Wendy Thomas, Chair, Technical Committee
--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South