[DDI-users] Access to DDI-Codebook issues corrected

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Thu Apr 30 09:17:35 EDT 2020

Thanks to those of you who noted that the filter for the DDI-Codebook
issues had not been set to "public". I have fixed that and you should have
viewing access. If you do not have log-in access to the DDI Atlassian site
you will still need to send you comments to me and I will post them on the
issues. We have had problems in the past with inappropriate postings via
bots in the past. However, you do not need to have log-in access to CREATE
a new issue.

Thanks,
Wendy

--
Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South