[DDI-users] Agenda for DDI annual meeting in Sydney

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Sun May 26 18:05:23 EDT 2019

Dear DDI community members,

The DDI Alliance will hold our annual meeting on Saturday, June 1,
2019, in Hugh
Dixson Theatre
<https://hospitality.unsw.edu.au/venues/agsm-building/hugh-dixson-theatre>,
AGSM Building, Kensington Campus, UNSW Sydney.  The morning will be devoted
to the Meeting of Members and the afternoon to the meeting of the
Scientific Board, with lunch provided in between.

The agenda for the meeting is available at:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1e7aNBpxG7uSmDLA_4Fj8dCNY3GMQRVU2d7vPrdod2yE/edit#

We are providing a virtual connection for those who cannot attend the
annual meeting in person.  To join the meeting virtually:

https://bluejeans.com/161085099

To join via phone:
1.) Dial:
    +1.888.240.2560
    International Callers (http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2.) Enter the Meeting ID: 161085099

Looking forward to seeing many of you very soon!

Kind regards,
Jared

Jared Lyle
Director, DDI Alliance