[DDI-users] extended by one week: seeking nominations for temporary working group to propose a restructuring of the DDI Scientific Board

Jared Lyle lyle at umich.edu
Mon Dec 16 23:46:05 EST 2019

We are extending the nomination period for the temporary working group that
will propose a restructuring of the DDI Scientific Board.  Nominations will
be accepted until Monday, December 23.  Please email recommendations to
secretariat at ddialliance.org.  We are especially interested in a diverse
representation.

Thanks,
Jared