[DDI-users] QuestionGrid and InParameter/@limitArrayIndex in DDI 3.2

Claude Gierl C.Gierl at ioe.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 11:30:28 EST 2015

Hi all,
Wendy’s example about the limitArrayIndex was useful, I hadn’t realised that it was a single dimension array. However, what happens when you have rosters without MaximumAllowed being set?
It does not affect us for now because luckily we only have rosters at the bottom of the rows.
Claude

Ms Claude Gierl
Research Data Manager
Centre for Longitudinal Studies
UCL Institute of Education
University College London
Email: c.gierl at ioe.ac.uk<mailto:c.gierl at ioe.ac.uk>

Tel:+44<tel:+44> (0)20 7612 6755

Mailing Address
20 Bedford Way
London
WC1H 0AL

Office Location
55-59 Gordon Square
London
WC1H 0NT

Leading education and social research
www.ioe.ac.uk

Following lives from birth and through the adult years
www.cls.ioe.ac.uk

Follow CLS on Twitter www.twitter.com/clscohorts

Register on the CLS website at www.cls.ioe.ac.uk/register to
receive email updates on CLS news, events and publications