[DDI-users] GSIM 1.1 statistical classification model mapped to DDI 3.2

Dan Smith dan at colectica.com
Tue May 27 13:58:56 EDT 2014

Hello,

We would like to introduce the Copenhagen Mapping, an effort to
implement GSIM 1.1 Statistical Classifications using the new DDI 3.2.

This work started at a Classifications workshop hosted by Statistics
Denmark in December, and also included participants from Statistics
Sweden, the Danish Data Archive, and Colectica. We have finished the
first draft of the Copenhagen Mapping and would like your feedback prior
to publication.

The draft can be viewed at:
http://cdn.colectica.com/TheCopenhagenMapping-Draft.pdf

Looking forward to your comments, cheers
Dan

--
Dan Smith
+1 608-213-2867