[DDI-users] SledgeHammer Happy Ho!Ho!Holidays Giveaway 2014!

Pascal Heus pascal.heus at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 06:11:57 EST 2014

Ho! Ho! Ho! In the spirit of Christmas and celebration of the new year
to come, we are giving away three one-year subscription licenses of
SledgeHammer Professional! To qualify, simply fill out the form at link
below before December 31st using Promo Entry Code FREESH2014:
http://goo.gl/forms/94QV3oAzI0
The lucky winners will be notified by email early January 2015.

SledgeHammer (http://www.openmetadata.org/sledgehammer),  is a desktop
application focusing on the conversion of data files and databases into
open and reusable formats for publication, processing, analytical, or
preservation purposes. The tool builds upon our extensive expertise in
statistical and scientific data management and leverages industry
standard information technology and global metadata specifications such
as the Data Documentation Initiative (DDI).

For more information on MTNA products and services, visit http://www.mtna.us

*Happy Holidays!*