[DDI-users] DDI Training Workshop at Dagstuhl organized by GESIS

Chifundo Kanjala chifundok at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 05:42:23 EDT 2013

Dear Joachim
Thanks for inviting me to the DDI training workshop 2013 at Dagstuhl. I am
looking forward to attending it.

In preparation for visa application, could you please send me an original
invitation letter, via post to the UK address given below? I would like to
use it to apply for a visa. They need an original invitation letter
specifying the name of the training workshop, the duration and the place,
the hosting and inviting institutions and the logos/ letterheads of Gesis
and the Dagstuhl institutions.

 I am currently in the UK so you can post the letter to the UK address
given below. However, in the letter, put my Tanzanian address because I
will apply for the visa in Tanzania.  institution.

Address to post to in the UK:
RoomCW0534
Commonwealth Hall, University Of London
1-11 Cartwright Gardens
LONDON, WC1H 9EB
United Kingdom

My Tanzanian address to put in the invitation letter:
Institute of Medical research
Isamilo Road
Box 1462
Mwanza
United Republic of Tanzania

Could you please also let me know of any other arrangements I need to make
in order to attend the workshop.

Regards

Chifundo

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Wackerow, Joachim <
Joachim.Wackerow at gesis.org> wrote:

>  There are still spaces in this workshop.****
>
> It is a good opportunity to learn DDI and the new features of DDI
> Lifecycle 3.2, and to work on use cases of the participants.****
>
> ** **
>
> Please have a look at the workshop page for further details, practical
> information<http://www.gesis.org/en/events/gesis-workshops/ddi-2013/information/>,
> and registration:****
>
> http://www.gesis.org/en/events/gesis-workshops/ddi-2013/****
>
> ** **
>
> Joachim Wackerow****
>
> ** **
>
> --****
>
> GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences****
>
> Department: Monitoring Society and Social Change****
>
> Team: Social Science Metadata Standards****
>
> Visiting address: B2 1, 68159 Mannheim, Germany****
>
> Postal address: P.O. Box 122155, 68072 Mannheim, Germany****
>
> Phone: +49 (0)621 1246 262****
>
> Fax: +49 (0)621 1246 100****
>
> E-mail: joachim.wackerow at gesis.org****
>
> www.gesis.org****
>
> ** **

"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope."
--Martin Luther King, Jr.