[DDI-users] [Alliance-experts] DDI for a health research project

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Fri Nov 22 10:59:02 EST 2013

While I'm sure they will chime in themselves, Barry Radler (MIDUS) and Jay
Greenfield or Sophia Kuan (NCS) are the major players in this area in the
US. If they don't get in touch with you themselves, contact them.

Wendy

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Marion Wittenberg <
marion.wittenberg at dans.knaw.nl> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know the use of DDI in health research?
>
> I am looking for an appopriate metadata schema to use in a a big health
> research project in the Netherlands. The data that will be collected are
> besides survey data, large amounts of MRI (Magnetic resonance imaging) data
> and EEG (Electroencephalography) data. Has anyone experience with this
> kind of data?
>

> Thanks, Marion

Wendy L. Thomas                              Phone: +1 612.624.4389
Data Access Core Director                 Fax:   +1 612.626.8375
Minnesota Population Center             Email: wlt at umn.edu
University of Minnesota
50 Willey Hall
225 19th Avenue South