[DDI-users] DDI developers meeting at EDDI 2013

Claude Gierl C.Gierl at ioe.ac.uk
Thu Nov 7 06:27:02 EST 2013

Dear Johan,
I'm interested in attending this meeting.
Claude

Ms Claude Gierl
Research-Data Manager
Centre for Longitudinal Studies
Email: c.gierl at ioe.ac.uk<mailto:c.gierl at ioe.ac.uk>
Tel: +44 (0)20 7612 6755

Mailing Address
-------------------------------
Centre for Longitudinal Studies
Institute of Education
20 Bedford Way
London, WC1H 0AL
Office Location:
55-59 Gordon Square
London
WC1H 0NT
Following lives from birth and through the adult years.
Twitter: CLScohorts