[DDI-users] NADDI papers- North American DDI Users conference

Hoyle, Larry larryhoyle at ku.edu
Mon Jan 14 16:20:53 EST 2013

People are asking: "may I still submit a presentation proposal for the NADDI 2013 Conference?"   ;>)

The answer is YES. We will be extending the deadline for submitting presentation proposals for NADDI 2013 to January 31, 2013.

To submit a proposal see:
http://www.ipsr.ku.edu/naddi/papers.shtml

Larry Hoyle
LarryHoyle at ku.edu<mailto:LarryHoyle at ku.edu>