[DDI-users] Mapping Extended Dublin Core (terms namespace) to DDI v.2

Castro, Eleni ecastro at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Aug 29 14:25:49 EDT 2013

Hi DDI Users,

Olof had responded to my message below but I don't think their response
was ever distributed to the entire mailing list. Here is Olof's response
below with info about a google doc where the DDI Community can comment on
any crosswalk from DDI to DC-terms:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aq2FlhPBtqUcdFVjc3FXM1FYMENJbD
dXLTRDYk5tT0E&usp=sharing

Any feedback you may have on this would be extremely useful. My team at
the Dataverse Network will try and share how we handled some of the
mappings related to DDI & DC-terms but it would be great to see something
vetted by the DDI Community at large.

Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Best regards,
Eleni

--
Eleni Castro
Research Coordinator, Data Acquisition and Archiving, Data Science
ecastro at fas.harvard.edu
Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/thedataorg>