[DDI-users] DDI Developers Meeting at IASSIST 2012

Johan Fihn johan.fihn at snd.gu.se
Thu Apr 12 10:21:39 EDT 2012

Apologies for cross-posting.

Dear DDI developers,

The fourth DDI developers meeting will be held June 5 in
Washington DC, USA, preceding the 38th Annual IASSIST Conference. The meeting is an opportunity for software developers who work with the DDI 3 (Lifecycle) standard to gather together. Attendees will:

- Find the latest work others in the field are doing
- Learn about upcoming changes to the DDI standard
- Increase interoperability among our applications
- Get feedback and advice regarding tool implementation
- Exchange experiences and come up with new development ideas

Further information, including a draft agenda, will be available from the
IASSIST 2012 web site:

http://www.iassist2012.org<http://www.iassist2012.org/>

http://www.iassist2012.org/indexfolder/program/index.php?show=session:DDIDEV

If you are interested in attending, please email
johan.fihn at snd.gu.se by May 1. If you are interested in
participating, please describe briefly the DDI development project you
are involved in and possibly additional agenda topics that would
interest you.

The meeting space is limited to 25 participants, so please understand
that we may be not able to accept all interested participants.

We look forward to a successful meeting.

Regards,

The DDI Developers Meeting Organizers

Johan Fihn
Alerk Amin