[DDI-users] Stat/Transfer does DDI - setting the agency ID

Wendy Thomas wlt at umn.edu
Mon Aug 22 13:46:05 EDT 2011

Stefan,

I think this is a better suggestion than what is currently contained.
In particular, "org" is not a valid first level extention of a DDI
agency. Rather than anything that looks like a URL such as the .org
example below, something like "agency.RegisteredDDI". Part of this
will hing on whether we provide a regExp for the agency name in the
DDI Schema. If so, it should be something that parses. We should make
StatTransfer aware of this issue but may wish to complete the DDI
Idenficiation discussion before suggesting an alternative.

Wendy