[DDI-users] DDI v2-1: elements TXT and CONCEPT

Mark Diggory mdiggory at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 31 15:11:36 EDT 2007

DDI Users,

I've corrected the txt and concept tags in the cvs tree and the
schema should be tested by someone to verify the changes.

http://ddi-alliance.cvs.sourceforge.net/*checkout*/ddi-alliance/ddi/
w3c/Version2-1.xsd

The differences can be verified here:

http://ddi-alliance.cvs.sourceforge.net/ddi-alliance/ddi/w3c/
Version2-1.xsd?r1=1.9&r2=1.10&diff_format=l

When evaluated and determined to be correct, this should replace the
copy at:

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/Version2-1.xsd

Sincerely,
Mark Diggory