[DDI-users] Cross-reference and DDI

JEONG YEOB HAN jeonghan at wisc.edu
Wed Sep 28 14:15:18 EDT 2005

Hi there,

I am developing datawork using Nesstar publisher and the work is going
great. But other concerns I have now are cross-referencing
between variables across different datasets. For example, we want to
make sure our current self-efficacy measure is measured in a same
manner with older data and how the questionnaires measuring that
variable
changed. It seems like that Nesstar software does not directly deal
with this issue. Did you deal with this kind of issues upon doing your
data work?

Thanks,

Jeong Yeob Han
Doctoral Student
School of Journalism and Mass Communication
University of Wisconsin - Madison
        &
Research Assistant
Center of Excellence in Cancer Communications Research (CECCR)
University of Wisconsin - Madison
1131 WARF Building
611 Walnut Street
Madison, WI 53726