[DDI-users] longitudinal data

R.T.A.M. Grim Rob.Grim at uvt.nl
Thu Oct 14 05:13:58 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I've read about a special DDI-interest group for documenting longitudinal
data. I'd like to subscribe to this group.
Can anyone give me a hint how to proceed?

I'd also like to retrieve the messages that were posted on this subject, if
im correct there's no keyword search, maybe there is a special digest for
this subject?

Further, i've downloaded the ddi-dtd version 2.0 and found the document
invalid.... Since i am a newbee to the fine details of ddi, which version of
the dtd would this group recommend that can be used as a starting point for
documenting longitudinal research.

Thnx in advance,

Rob Grim

drs. Rob Grim  (Data-analist)