[DDI-users] EAD or ISAD(G) crosswalk for DDI

Mary Vardigan ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:32:49 -0500

Thomas,

Thanks for your inquiry and your interest. ICPSR=20
is currently working on DDI to MARC and MARC to=20
DDI conversions, which may help you in your=20
efforts, but that's as far as we have gotten. We=20
have also requested funding to build a more=20
robust converter that would extend to other=20
formats, but we won't hear about the funding till=20
early 2004. We will keep you informed as more=20
information becomes available.

Regards,
Mary Vardigan