[DDI-users] Voorburg Compromise

Oliver Watteler ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:20:27 +0200

Dear listmembers!

I am currently digging my way into the topic "comparative, multi-
country, and time-series data" marked uo with DDI. In the process I
ran into the "Voorburg Compromise" presented at the DDI Working
Group Meeting in Amsterdam on May 17, 2001. Does anybody know
how I could get a hold of this compromise or the PPP done by Emiel
Kaper?
The other question would be, which archive is also trying to come to
grips with e.g. cross-country studies and would like to exchange
ideas?
I would appreciate comments very much.

Kind regards,
Oliver Watteler.

Central Archive for Empirical Social Research (ZA)
Project Manager "Codebook Production via Database Systems"
   Bachemer Str.40
   50931 Koeln
   Germany
   Tel.: ++49/0221/47694-76