[DDI-users] Voorburg Compromise

Mary Vardigan ddi-users@icpsr.umich.edu
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 10:09:10 -0400

Hi, Oliver. This page may include some of the information you are
looking for on the Voorburg Compromise:

http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/PAPERS/index.html

Especially:
*"Describing Aggregate Data: The Enigma Variations" -- Wendy L.
Thomas (PDF 71K, PPT 92K)
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/PAPERS/wthomas-enigma.ppt

*"Tabular Data in DDI 1.1" -- Emiel Kaper (PDF 321K, PPT 74K)
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/DDI/PAPERS/kaper-tab.ppt

Mary