[ICPSR] Now hiring TAs for the 2024 ICPSR Summer Program!

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:30:16 EST 2024

[image: A series of circles connected by lines. Text reads: ICPSR Summer
Program] <https://myumi.ch/rqWEn>
Positions for TAs available!

Our General Sessions offer over 30 Courses and Lectures, and we can't do
them alone! We're hiring Teaching Assistants (TAs) for the 2024 ICPSR
Summer Program. *Please forward this to anyone who might be interested!*

These General Sessions contain introductory to advanced training in
statistics and quantitative methods, and take place either in Ann Arbor or
virtually in two month-long blocks: June 10-July 5, and July 8-August 2.

TAs will be paid $37.47/hr, and as an extra perk can enroll in one of the
General Sessions. All TAs are required to be in Ann Arbor for the Session
they are teaching, and must be a current PhD student.

Please see our listing on the U-M Careers <https://myumi.ch/RpM66> site for
more details, application requirements, and how to apply. *Applications due
January 29.*
Apply here <https://myumi.ch/RpM66>
[image: Now hiring teaching assistants for the 2024 ICPSR Summer Program.
Apply by January 29. More details in link.] <https://myumi.ch/RpM66>

*Stay up-to-date with the Summer Program!*
You can keep up with the program on social media (X,
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>), or sign up for our email list.
Or both!

Subscribe to the Summer Program email list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab>
------------------
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Sign up for the Summer Program email list!
<https://myumi.ch/ICPSRSumProgEmail>
Follow the Summer Program on social media:
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>