[ICPSR] Preview the 2024 ICPSR Summer Program on Nov. 30

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Nov 2 16:49:14 EDT 2023

[image: A series of circles connected by lines. Text reads: ICPSR Summer
Program] <https://myumi.ch/rqWEn>
Webinar: "An Overview of the 2024 ICPSR Summer Program"
*Date: *November 30
*Time:* 2-3PM EST

The first Workshops in 2024 are still many months away, but before that
we've got scholarships to award, TA positions to fill, class schedules to
fill out, and social events to plan. We'll talk about all that and more at
our webinar on November 30 at 2PM EST!
[image: ICPSR Summer Program 2024 Overview Webinar. Important dates,
scholarship information, updates to our schedule, TA postings, Q&A.
November 30, 2-3PM.] <https://myumi.ch/m7M2j>
Register for webinar <https://myumi.ch/m7M2j>

*Stay up-to-date with the Summer Program!*
You can keep up with the program on social media (Twitter,
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>), or sign up for our email list.
Or both!

Subscribe to the Summer Program email list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram>
[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
[image: Website] <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog>
------------------
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Sign up for the Summer Program email list!
<https://myumi.ch/ICPSRSumProgEmail>
Follow the Summer Program on social media:
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>