[ICPSR] TODAY: Final day to register for 1st 3-Week Session of methods training!

Scott Campbell scocam at umich.edu
Mon Jun 12 10:16:04 EDT 2023

<https://myumi.ch/rqWEn>
FINAL DAY! Register now and keep access through December 31!
With nearly 40 Courses and Lectures, our 3-Week Sessions
<https://myumi.ch/EkJbp> are the perfect place for anyone to pick up a new
quantitative methods skill or sharpen an old one. Fully available online or
in-person, each class covers a semester's worth of material, but you don't
have to take it all at once! Everything you register for is available to
you through December 31.

*The final day of First Session registration is TODAY, Monday, June 12.*
Plan your curriculum! <https://myumi.ch/EkJbp>
[image: 3-Week Sessions: June 19-July 7; July 17-August 4. Build your own
program from over 35 courses! Housing available] <https://myumi.ch/EkJbp>
>From the introductory to the advanced, our 3-Week Sessions offer
training to hundreds of participants every year, from undergraduates to
tenured faculty learning (or re-learning) a particular technique. Courses
include:

• Machine Learning
• Bayesian Analysis
• Text and Data Analysis
• Multilevel Models
• Regression Analysis
• Lectures on R, Python, Stata, and other languages and stats packages
... and many more!
Register now <https://myumi.ch/QqPNZ>
On-campus housing deadlines coming up!
In-person participants in the second 3-Week Session, or Short Workshops in
our Intersession from July 10-15, can book housing
<https://myumi.ch/2m6rn> right
on campus at the University of Michigan. Affordable, reliable, and great
for connecting with your peers. Sign up for housing and save 10% on Summer
Program registration fees!

Final days to pay for housing:
Intersession: *June 19*
Second 3-Week Session: *June 26*
Housing information <https://myumi.ch/2m6rn>
Registration is now open! See our website for details and schedules of
the 3-Week
Sessions <https://myumi.ch/EkJbp> and all the Short Workshops
<https://myumi.ch/QqqX8> this summer.

*Stay up-to-date with the Summer Program!*
You can keep up with the program on social media (Twitter,
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>), or sign up for our email list.
Or both!
Subscribe to the Summer Program email list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram>
[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
[image: Website] <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog>
*Copyright © 2023 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*

You can update your preferences
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab&e=[UNIQID]&c=33f96395da>
 or unsubscribe from this list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab&e=[UNIQID]&c=33f96395da>
.

[image: Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp]
<http://www.mailchimp.com/email-referral/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=referral_marketing&aid=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&afl=1>
------------------
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Sign up for the Summer Program email list!
<https://myumi.ch/ICPSRSumProgEmail>
Follow the Summer Program on social media:
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>