[ICPSR] Get your 2021 Summer Program T-shirt and hat!

Scott Campbell scocam at umich.edu
Tue Oct 12 10:48:56 EDT 2021

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/icpsr/get-your-2021-summer-program-t-shirt-and-hat?e=[UNIQID]>
[image: Image with text "2021 ICPSR Summer Program" over palm trees]
Thank you to everyone who joined us for the 2021 ICPSR Summer Program! It
was our biggest ever, with over 1,100 participants from disciplines across
the social sciences and institutions across the globe. We are so grateful
to our team of instructors and teaching assistants, and to all those who
came here to learn, for showing again that the Summer Program can excel
even in a fully online environment.
<https://youtu.be/F5zmrKuTmio>
2021 ICPSR Summer Program Scrapbook
In addition to our regular course schedule, we also held 15 lectures on
topics of interest to the general social and political science communities
as part of our annual Blalock Lecture Series. All of those lectures are
available on YouTube! You can find the whole playlist here
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHvtizEj4DP8tGz6SUsUFK4-egEse9oKi>.
2021 Blalock Lecture Series
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHvtizEj4DP8tGz6SUsUFK4-egEse9oKi>

*Order your 2021 Summer Program T-shirt and hat!*

As we do every year, participants this summer designed and voted on a group
of T-shirts, one of which would be the official shirt of the 2021 Summer
Program. This year we had a tie! So there are two official shirts, each one
just as official as the other.

Both shirts and a new Summer Program hat will be available for purchase
until *October 24*. Get your orders in while you can!
2021 Summer Program Merch
<https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/collections/icpsr-summer-program>
We're in the early stages of planning for 2022! Save the following dates:

*Short Workshops: May-AugustFirst Session: June 20-July 15Second Session:
July 18-August 12*
[image: Image showing dates of the 2022 program, with a beach chair and
summery drink.]

*Stay up-to-date with the Summer Program!*

You can keep up with the program on social media (Twitter,
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>), or sign up for our email list.
Or both!

Subscribe to the Summer Program email list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab>
For more information about these or any other topics, email
sumprog at icpsr.umich.edu or visit www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/sumprog/index.html>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram>
[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
[image: Website] <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog>
*Copyright © 2021 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Follow the Summer Program on social media!
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>