[ICPSR] From ICPSR: Now hiring teaching assistants for our 2021 four-week sessions

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Fri Mar 5 12:23:06 EST 2021

Applications due March 18, 2021
View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/icpsr/2021-ta-application?e=17afda8ecf>
Now hiring teaching assistants for our 2021 four-week sessions

Teaching assistants are an essential part of the Summer Program’s four-week
session instructional staff. Teaching assistants serve a vital role by
assisting workshop instructors, grading assignments, holding virtual office
hours, attending lectures, and providing course guidance and feedback to
our participants.

*Our general call for applications is open to graduate students and up who
have previous teaching experience*. Please refer to the job listing for
more information and to apply
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=7824b3e601&e=17afda8ecf>
.

New in 2021, we are also offering *teaching assistant positions for
graduate students with no prior teaching experience*. These positions will
assist in our introductory statistics courses. Previous participation in
our four-week sessions is required. Please refer to the job listing for
more information and to apply
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=eff9c0835d&e=17afda8ecf>
.

*The application deadline for both positions is Thursday, March 18, 2021.*

Please share this announcement with interested individuals!
*The 2021 ICPSR Summer Program: All virtual!*

Designed to maximize learning and engagement, while ensuring the health and
safety of all, the 2021 ICPSR Summer Program's four-week sessions feature a
broad curriculum ranging from introductory to advanced courses in a variety
of methods and techniques. Most courses will be delivered live
(synchronously) via Zoom, with all lectures recorded for later viewing
during the course and for a limited time after the course ends.
Participants can choose to attend one or both four-week sessions:

First Session: Monday, June 21 - Friday, July 16, 2021
Second Session: Monday, July 19 - Friday, August 13, 2021

To view the schedule and register, visit our four-week session registration
portal
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=00b3c57dec&e=17afda8ecf>.

[image: Twitter]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=bcf4742ecc&e=17afda8ecf>
[image: Facebook]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=970b9b4ca8&e=17afda8ecf>
[image: YouTube]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=71d7f7e090&e=17afda8ecf>
[image: Instagram]
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=615eaf69cb&e=17afda8ecf>
*Copyright © 2021 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*

*Our mailing address is:*
ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research
P.O. Box 1248
Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1248