[ICPSR] The 2021 ICPSR Summer Program - registration now open!

ICPSR Summer Program icpsr-sumprog at umich.edu
Fri Feb 26 13:10:23 EST 2021

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/30cbfaca94d4/o9f1flqor4?e=[UNIQID]>
Online courses in statistics, quantitative methods, machine learning, and
data analysis

>From the introductory to the advanced, our courses offer training to 1,000
participants every year, whether they are undergraduates about to enter
grad school, or tenured faculty learning (or re-learning) a particular
technique.

   - Machine Learning
   - Regression Analysis
   - Multilevel Models
   - Structural Equation Models
   - ... over 70 workshops and lectures to choose from!

Registration for the Four-Week Sessions and the Short Workshops is now
open! You can see the full schedule for the four-week sessions and read
about each course in the Four-Week Session portal: https://cvent.me/xkqElm
Four-Week Workshops and Lectures <https://cvent.me/xkqElm>
Our Short Workshop portal has information on the dozens of one- to two-week
workshops that focus on a specific topic: https://cvent.me/ZbbOPa
<https://cvent.me/xkqElm>
Short Workshops <https://cvent.me/ZbbOPa>

All of our courses will be virtual again this summer. This means recorded
workshops and lectures, where you can learn with live instruction or catch
up later.
*Scholarships and ICPSR member discounts*

Welcoming as many participants as possible, from as many backgrounds as
possible, is important to us. We offer more than 50 fee-waiver scholarships
every year. To see a list of our scholarships and eligibility requirements,
please visit our Scholarships page
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/sumprog/scholarships/index.html>.
Scholarship applications are now open! Please have all materials submitted
by *Monday, March 29*.
Summer Program Scholarships
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/sumprog/scholarships/index.html>
We would like to thank ICPSR for granting the Summer Program a significant
increase of funding towards Diversity Scholarships for summer 2021. It's
wonderful to be part of an organization that is dedicated to the ongoing
work of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we appreciate their support
of this worthy cause.

Anyone affiliated with an ICPSR member organization is eligible for a
discount! Our members are a big part of our organization and this is just a
small way of saying thank you to them for their support. You can see a list
of our member institutions here: List of Member Institutions
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/membership/administration/institutions>.
You can also learn more about how an institution joins ICPSR here: Become a
Member of ICPSR <https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/membership/join.html>
.
A reminder that applications for the IRIS workshop, "Joining the Data
Revolution: Big Data in Education and Social Science Research," are
due *Monday,
March 22. *This workshop is free to those who are accepted, so get your
applications in soon! For more information about the workshop and the
application process, you can read the full course description here:
https://myumi.ch/BoQmo.
Joining the Data Revolution: Big Data in Education and Social Science
Research <https://myumi.ch/BoQmo>

*Stay up-to-date with the Summer Program!*

Registration is now open! You can keep up with the program on social media (
Twitter, <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer> Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>), or sign up for our email list.
Or both!

Subscribe to the Summer Program email list
<https://umich.us3.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4de0acf23f8cd9a943b256ebd&id=f0856462ab>
For more information about these or any other topics, email
sumprog at icpsr.umich.edu or visit www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog
<https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/web/pages/sumprog/index.html>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram>
[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
[image: Website] <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog>
*Copyright © 2021 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*
*--*

*ICPSR Summer Program*
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog/