[ICPSR] Last week of FREE lectures!

Scott Campbell scocam at umich.edu
Mon Aug 10 10:00:00 EDT 2020

View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/icpsr/last-week-of-free-lectures?e=[UNIQID]>
2020 Blalock Lecture Series Ends This Week

By the end of this week, we will have completed 16 lectures on topics from
election polling and outcomes, racial identities, disparities, and justice,
research projects at the Institute for Social Research and their archived
data at ICPSR, and a whole host of other subjects. Join us for the final
three lectures in our 2020 Blalock Lecture Series:

*August 11 (7:30PM EDT)*: "The Chitwan Valley Family Study and Archived
Data at ICPSR" - Bill Axinn, University of Michigan; Lynette Hoelter,
University of Michigan

*August 12 (7:30PM EDT)*: "A Quantitative Intersectional Approach to
Examining Risk and Resilience among Young Black Men" - Lloyd Talley,
University of Michigan

*August 13 (7:30PM EDT)*: "Data Stewardship in the Digital World" - Libby
Hemphill, University of Michigan

These lectures are all FREE to join and open to the public. Each lecture
will be available via this Zoom link: 2020 Blalock Zoom Webinars
<https://umich.zoom.us/j/99256074056?pwd=RitrT1RwS000SE0xYmh1UGZVUHQ3UT09>.

In addition, each lecture is recorded and will be available on the Summer
Program YouTube channel in this playlist: 2020 Blalock Lecture Series
<https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHvtizEj4DP9fwtKWGGqIz14z32u8vcSX>
[image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram>
[image: Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
[image: Website] <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/sumprog>
*Copyright © 2020 ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social
Research, All rights reserved.*
Scott Campbell
ICPSR Summer Program Communications & Video Services Coordinator
Follow the Summer Program on social media!
<https://www.facebook.com/ICPSRSummerProgram/>
<https://twitter.com/ICPSRSummer>
<https://www.instagram.com/icpsrsummer/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQWgr9Np3SKx54T_0hbo-Q>