[ICPSR] Webinar Alert: Experience ICPSR's New Data Dissemination System - Improving Data Discovery, Review, and Selection

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Fri Feb 2 12:40:59 EST 2018

*Experience ICPSR's New Data Dissemination System - Improving Data
Discovery, Review, and Selection*

Join us for a webinar on Feb 15, 2018 at 1:00 PM EST.

Register now!
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7239676427478482945>

ICPSR’s new data dissemination system is here! Join us for a live demo on
Thursday, February 15.

The demo will take you through updated and more user-friendly data
interfaces from data discovery, to evaluation, to download, usage, and
interpretation. You will see improved navigation across studies, variables,
data-related citations, series, and more.

Our presenters are part of the team that envisioned, built, and launched
this new data management system. It was built specifically for research
data discovery, reuse, and preservation, and made possible by the
meticulous data curation, including extensive metadata, that ICPSR curators
undertake as they care for data brought into ICPSR’s holdings.

Our presenters’ excitement is contagious, and you won’t want to miss this
broadcast that coincidentally, is being held during Love Data Week!

This webinar is free and open to the public, and we urge you to share this
invitation broadly. And, those that attend may receive a few insights on
still more improvements coming soon, because we’re not done!

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements
<https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees>