[ICPSR] Join Us for Making the Most out of ICPSR Membership – for old and new members and those exploring membership in ICPSR

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:20:11 EDT 2018

*Making the Most out of ICPSR Membership – for old and new members and
those exploring membership in ICPSR*

Join us for a webinar on May 14, 2018 at 1:00 PM EDT.

Register now!
<https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5633863886199259905>

The new membership period is upon us providing a perfect opportunity to
(re)introduce ICPSR to our existing members as well as those exploring
membership in ICPSR.

This webcast will take a familiar but different approach to exploring
ICPSR. It will cover the primary data services offered by ICPSR at an
introductory level but with a number of recently introduced data and
administrative tools. The session will include a(n):

• Review of ICPSR data services available to members, including data,
training and education, and data management and deposit options.
• Examination of what is unique about ICPSR’s data services.
• Demonstration of administrative tools and training available to our
administrative contacts – ICPSR’s Official and Designated Representatives.

The session will present a few slides and numbers to provide context, but
we will spend much of the time on ICPSR’s website for a live,
introduction-like demonstration of our data tools and services and where
they are found on the ICPSR website.

This webinar is free; we encourage you to share the invitation with anyone
at your institution who would benefit from a gentle (non-technical)
introduction to ICPSR.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements
<https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees>