[ICPSR] ICPSR Undergraduate Internship and Research Paper Deadline Coming Soon - January 31!

Dory Knight-Ingram dkni at umich.edu
Tue Jan 20 10:14:30 EST 2015

Greetings from (snowy) Ann Arbor.

Please help us spread the word about two quickly approaching deadlines.
Flyers are attached, and these announcements are also posted on our social
media channels if you prefer to like, share or retweet the posts.

*2015 ICPSR Research Paper Competitions*We are still accepting applications
for three 2015 competitions (ICPSR Undergraduate, ICPSR Master's, and
RCMD). Awards: $1,000 for first place, $750 for second place. There are
separate undergraduate and master's prizes for this competition.

*Deadline:* All papers and corresponding entry forms must be received by
midnight Pacific Standard Time, January 31, 2015.

*More information:* http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/prize

*Summer Undergraduate Internship Program*
The ICPSR summer internship program provides undergraduate students with a
unique and expansive research experience that introduces all aspects of
social science research and includes supported exploration of a research
query from start to finish, data management training, and focused
methodological education in quantitative research.

*Deadline:* Applications are due by January 31, 2015. Please note that late
or incomplete applications will not be considered for this opportunity.

*More information:*
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/internship/

Thanks,

Dory Knight-Ingram