[ICPSR] Just 3 days left to register for the 2013 ICPSR Meeting!

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Sep 5 08:30:27 EDT 2013

The 2013 ICPSR meeting will be held October 9-11, 2013, but registration
ends in three days on September 7, 2013!

We have compiled a thoughtful program presented by ICPSR staff, Official
and Designated Representatives, and expert guests to support the theme,
"Beyond Access: Curating Data for Discovery, Re-Use, and Impact."  We hope
you will join the over 100 attendees registered thus far for several days
of professional development, the sharing of expertise from presenters and
attendees alike, and networking across the data community!

Program information is found here:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/membership/or/ormeet/workshops.html

Registration information is found here:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/membership/or/ormeet/register.html

We look forward to hosting your visit in October!

The ICPSR Staff

--

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery