[ICPSR] Announcing ICPSR's Beta Testing Page

Matthew Richardson matvey at umich.edu
Tue Mar 19 09:34:51 EDT 2013

ICPSR has a number of site enhancements that we're currently testing,
and we would like to get your feedback on them. To that end, we've
created a Projects in Testing page where you can find descriptions of
our latest enhancements, as well as links so that you can preview the
changes yourself. The URL for that page is:

http://staging.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/beta/index.html

When we add new items for beta testing, we'll post it on our Web site
and send an announcement out to the ICPSR-Announce email list.

If you wish to provide any feedback on the new enhancements, please
email us at web-support at icpsr.umich.edu. We appreciate your help.

--
Matthew Richardson, Web Developer
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research, ICPSR