[ICPSR] ICPSR Webinar: Join us for an "Introduction to The Survey of Midlife Development in the US - MIDUS"

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:10:38 EDT 2012

          Introduction to The Survey of Midlife Development in the US -
MIDUS      Join us for a Webinar on October 29
<https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/924035658>
*Space is limited.*
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/924035658     The Survey of Midlife
Development in the US (MIDUS) is consistently one of the most popular
studies supported by the National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging
(NACDA).

The aim of MIDUS is to investigate the role of behavioral, psychological,
and social factors in accounting for age-related variations in health and
well-being in a nation sample of Americans. Over the years MIDUS has grown
both in complexity and in the number of studies making up this important
collection. This Webinar will review the structure of the MIDUS collection
and offer insight into its research applications.

Not receiving our webinar invitations directly?  Opt-in to our email list
here: http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/email-lists.jsp   *Title:
* Introduction to The Survey of Midlife Development in the US - MIDUS  *
Date:* Monday, October 29, 2012  *Time:* 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT   After
registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the Webinar.   *System Requirements*
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server   Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer   Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

--

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery

Marketing & Membership Director