[ICPSR] Save the Date: 2012 ICPSR DATA FAIR - OCTOBER 1-3, 2012

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Mon Aug 13 14:17:40 EDT 2012

Save the Date: 2012 Data Fair coming in Oct. 1-3 with focus on election data
The 2012 ICPSR Data Fair, a series of webcasts orienting new users to ICPSR
and the election data held in our archive, will take place October 1-3.

The fair will cover topics including a general orientation to ICPSR and an
introduction to our redesigned Web site (coming in September!); how to use
ICPSR data in the classroom; and *an overview of election-related data held
in our archive and how to access it for research and for use in the
classroom.

*The Data Fair is designed for the social sciences community at large,
including researchers, librarians, teaching faculty, students and policy
makers. The event is open to everyone, and will use GoToWebinar technology
which allows access to the webcasts without downloading any software.

Please save the dates on your calendar, and check back here for updates on
details of the 2012 ICPSR Data Fair!   Details on the data fair will also
be found on ICPSR's Facebook page and on our Twitter feeds.

*Webinar registration information will be available on the ICPSR Web site
on September 4th, 2012.*

*Persistent URL:*
http://icpsr.blogspot.com/2012/08/save-date-2012-data-fair-coming-in-oct.html