[ICPSR] From ICPSR: Please join us at the Population Association of America (PAA) Meeting in San Francisco

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:41:43 EDT 2012

Headed to the Population Association of America meeting May 3-5, 2012?  ICPSR would like to make you aware of three special opportunities at the 2012 PAA meeting:

·         ICPSR cordially invites you to a reception at PAA held in honor of our 50th year in data management.  You are invited for cocktails, hors d’oeuvres, and conversation as we celebrate 50 years of service to the social sciences.  The reception will be held on Thursday, May 3, 2012, from 6:30-8:30 pm, at the Hilton Union Square in the Union Square Room 15-16 located on the 4th floor.  Please be sure to share this invitation with others who are attending and feel free to RSVP here (optional):   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ICPSR50PAA

·         Linda Waite, a member of the ICPSR Council, is part of a team presenting a pre-conference workshop at PAA: Introduction to the National Social Life, Health, and Aging Project (NSHAP) Longitudinal Data Union Square Room 17-18 on the 4th Floor, San Francisco Hilton Union Square, 333 O'Farrell Street, San Francisco CA Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.  More information on this workshop is found on here: http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/support/announcements/2012/04/workshop-on-national-social-life-health

·         Looking for a friendly face in the exhibit hall?  Come visit our National Archive of Computerized Data on Aging <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/NACDA/index.jsp>  (NACDA) team in booth spaces 117/119 and our Data Sharing for Demographic Research <http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/DSDR/about.html>  (DSDR) team in booth space 123.

We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

-ICPSR Staff

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery

Marketing & Membership Director