[ICPSR] The ORs are coming to Ann Arbor - Will you be among them?

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Mon Aug 1 14:06:19 EDT 2011

ICPSR Official and Designated Representatives and friends of ICPSR are
making their plans to visit the campus of the University of Michigan in
Ann Arbor, October 5-7, 2011 for our biennial meeting!

Participation in this ICPSR meeting is open to researchers, librarians,
teaching faculty, staff, students, and policymakers at ICPSR Member
Institutions
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/administration/institutions>  and
invited presenters. There are no registration fees for this meeting.

ICPSR's program will focus on training attendees to use ICPSR's data
tools, including the Social Science Variables Database, online analysis
(SDA), secured data analysis, data-driven teaching resources, data
management plans, and our various data collections including the 2010
Census and American Community Survey.  Workshops begin on Wednesday,
October 5, and the meeting concludes at noon on Friday, October 7.

The meeting Web site can be found here:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/or/ormeet/2011/index.h
tml
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/or/ormeet/2011/index.
html>

Hotel rooms are filling and we begin to lose our hotel blocks as early
as September 4, 2011, so register soon!  Registration information is
found here:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/or/ormeet/2011/registe
r.html

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Regards,

Linda

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery