[ICPSR] ICPSR Biennial OR Meeting Registration Now Open!

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Thu Apr 14 09:09:00 EDT 2011

Dear ICPSR Official and Designated Representatives and friends of ICPSR:

We are pleased to announce that the program and registration site for
the 2011 Biennial Meeting of ICPSR Official Representatives is now open.
This year's conference theme is "ICPSR:  Building on 50 Years of
Leadership," and the meeting will serve as the launch to ICPSR's 50th
Year Anniversary celebration.

The meeting will take place on the campus of the University of Michigan
in Ann Arbor, October 5 through October 7, 2011.

Participation in this ICPSR meeting is limited to researchers,
librarians, teaching faculty, staff, students, and policymakers at ICPSR
Member Institutions
<http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/administration/institutions>  and
invited presenters. There are no registration fees for this meeting.

ICPSR's program will focus on training attendees to use ICPSR's data
tools, including the Social Science Variables Database, online analysis
(SDA), secured data analysis, data-driven teaching resources, data
management plans, and our various data collections including the 2010
Census and American Community Survey.  Workshops begin on Wednesday,
October 5, and the meeting concludes at noon on Friday, October 7.

The meeting Web site can be found here:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/content/ICPSR/or/ormeet/2011/index.h
tml

We look forward to seeing you in October!

Regards,

Linda

Linda Detterman

Assistant Director, Collection Delivery