[ICPSR] Feedback on Download Process Requested

Matthew Richardson matvey at isr.umich.edu
Wed Apr 28 08:31:11 EDT 2010

In the next few months, ICPSR will begin an evaluation of its download
mechanism. Specifically we want to look at how the data download can be
improved/streamlined. To that end, we'd appreciate your feedback.

Please consider taking a moment to let us know what you think of our data
download, and suggest areas for improvement. ICPSR is a consortium, and so
we take customer feedback very seriously. Our thanks for your assistance.

You can either email us your suggestions at web-support at icpsr.umich.edu or
fill out a simple Web form (http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/survey.jsp).

-Matthew Richardson, ICPSR