[ICPSR] Next Week's ICPSR Webinars - not JUST for ORs!

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Wed Sep 30 13:18:34 EDT 2009

A number of you have emailed me to ask permission for others in your
institutions to attend the ICPSR Webinars next week.  Please note:  No
permission is needed!

The webinars next week are intended to be open to your entire
institution - faculty, staff, researchers, and students.  We encourage
any and all who might have interest in the subject matter to register
and attend!

And if you know of institutions that are not members of our consortium
but who may be interested, please share the meeting site link with them.
They are welcome to join us as this is a perfect opportunity for
non-member institutions to "sample" ICPSR and its resources.

Here is the Sessions & Presentations link:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/icpsrweb/ICPSR/or/ormeet/program/index.jsp

Thank you!

Linda Detterman

Marketing & Membership Director