[ICPSR] Summer Program Registration Is Now Open!

Matthew Richardson matvey at isr.umich.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:18:35 EST 2009

Click here to view this announcement in your browser.

Summer Program Registration Is Now Open!

ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods
of Social Research
June 22–August 14, 2009

Three- to five-day workshops and four-week courses in research design,
statistics, data analysis, and methodology.

Methods and quantitative analysis within the context of substantive
social research.

Instruction reinforced by hands-on data analysis.

Most courses held on the campus of the University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor.

Sample Courses

Introduction to Statistics and Data Analysis (I and II) • Regression
Analysis (I, II, and III) • Maximum Likelihood Estimation (basic &
advanced) • Bayesian Modeling  (basic & advanced) • Methodological
Issues in Quantitative Research on Race and Ethnicity • Statistical
Programming in R • Panel Data Analysis Using Stata • Categorical Data
Analysis • Structural Equation Models • Hierarchical Linear Models (I
and II) • Network Analysis (introductory and advanced)
Course descriptions and application are available online:

www.icpsr.umich.edu/sumprog

Questions? Contact the ICPSR Summer Program: (734) 763-7400 • sumprog at icpsr.umich.edu

Want to unsubscribe from our mailing list?