[ICPSR] ICPSR Webinar Invitation: "Depositing Data with ICPSR - Featuring The Data Deposit Form"

Linda Detterman lindamd at umich.edu
Mon Aug 10 13:10:48 EDT 2009

 <http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif>

 <http://www2.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/510367155/157266429876426138/embed.jpg>

Depositing Data with ICPSR - Featuring The Data Deposit Form

Join us for a Webinar on August 26

 <https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/510367155>

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/510367155

Considering depositing data with ICPSR?  Curious about the process?  Wondering what ICPSR does with the questions it asks about the data?  This webinar will unlock the mysteries of the ICPSR data deposit form and more!

In addition to an overview of the data deposit process, we will talk about the benefits of depositing data, demonstrate how to submit data using our online Data Deposit Form, and discuss how ICPSR uses the information submitted through the online deposit form.

Please share this invitation with all interested colleagues.  We look forward to joining you during the Webinar!

Not receiving these webinar invitations directly?  Sign up here to receive future invitations - https://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/org/lists/index.html

Title:

Depositing Data with ICPSR - Featuring The Data Deposit Form

	Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Time:

	1:00 PM - 2:00 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

Macintosh®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®) or newer

 <http://img.gotomeeting.com/g2mimages/1x1.gif>

 <http://www2.gotomeeting.com/g2w/emailtracking/invitation/510367155>