[ICPSR Announcements] ICPSR Promotion/Workshop Materials Available

List for people who wish to receive ICPSR announcements icpsr-announce at icpsr.umich.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:56:27 EDT 2008

Dear Official & Designated Representatives:

ICPSR has updated its promotional and workshop materials.  As
preparation for the 2008/2009 academic year begins, we hope that you
will consider using these materials to promote awareness and usage of
these social sciences resources.

For your convenience, we have developed customizable presentations,
posters, and email and newsletter templates.  Simply download or
copy/paste these materials and customize to your institution.

Direct links to various materials:

*         Promotional Materials & Templates:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/org/publications/index.html

*         ICPSR Media Kit:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/or/promo/media-kit.html

*         Workshop Materials:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/or/promo/media-kit.html#workshop

*         Printed Materials Order Form:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/or/promo/order-promo.html

*         Undergraduate Opportunities:

o   ICPSR Undergraduate Internship:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/careers/internship.html

o   ICPSR Undergraduate Research Paper Competition:
http://www.icpsr.umich.edu/ICPSR/prize/index.html

Best wishes on the upcoming academic season!

Linda

Linda Detterman

Marketing & Membership Director

ICPSR