[Eurobarometer] EB528

Heizmann, Boris Boris.Heizmann at gesis.org
Fri Nov 3 02:51:19 EDT 2023

Dear Prof. Sandu,
many thanks for your inquiry. If I see correctly, Flash Eurobarometer 528 has not yet been published also on the European Commission's/Parliament's homepage. In general, there is no defined time schedule for the delivery of Eurobarometer micro data to the GESIS Eurobarometer Data Service and for their release to the public. Usually this is the case about six to twelve months after fieldwork; sometimes this happens earlier, but at times there also are additional delays. We therefore cannot give a more precise estimate when exactly the data will be available.

Best regards,
Boris Heizmann

Dr. Boris Heizmann
Survey Data Curation (SDC)
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
www.gesis.org/eurobarometer<http://www.gesis.org/eurobarometer>