[Eurobarometer] Update of Special Eurobarometer 83.1, Release of Special Eurobarometer 88.4

Heizmann, Boris Boris.Heizmann at gesis.org
Fri Aug 10 07:45:58 EDT 2018

Dear list members:
Please note the following archive micro data update and release:

Eurobarometer 83.1 (ZA5964, February-March 2015)
Special Eurobarometer
Archive edition, v2.0.0
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.13071
Carried out by TNS opinion (BRUSSELS), on request of the EUROPEAN COMMISSION (COMM.A.1 ´Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer´), between February 28 and March 09, 2015.
Topics:
*             Europeans in 2015 (QA)
*             Data protection and the internet (QB)

Eurobarometer 88.4 (ZA6939, December 2017)
Special Eurobarometer
Archive pre-release, v1.0.0
http://dx.doi.org/10.4232/1.13065
Carried out by TNS opinion (BRUSSELS), on request of the EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT (Public Opinion Monitoring Unit) and of the EUROPEAN COMMISSION (COMM.A.1 ´Strategy, Corporate Communication Actions and Eurobarometer´), between December 02 and 11, 2017.
Topics:
*             Fairness, inequality and inter-generational mobility (QA) - UNDER EMBARGO
*             Sport and physical activity (QB)
*             EU citizens, agriculture and the CAP (QC)

Due to maintenance work on our web content management system we will perform the update of our micro site next week.

With kind regards
GESIS Eurobarometer Data Service
eurobarometer-dataservice@<mailto:eurobarometer-dataservice@>gesis.<javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq,gwtqdctqogvgt\/fcvcugtxkegBiguku0qti');>org <javascript:linkTo_UnCryptMailto('ocknvq,gwtqdctqogvgt\/fcvcugtxkegBiguku0qti');>

Dr. Boris Heizmann
Data Archive for the Social Sciences (DAS)
GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8
D-50667 Cologne
Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)221 47694 486